Thursday, December 10, 2015

The Divine Gift of Rejuvenation - to Meet the Need You Have

This has been our Blog since 2007-8 , as Expert Makers, but new into the Beauty Industry.
 this blog documents the important goings on in our lives, arthritis & pain relief, Exercise, Motivation and our products...  many facets from our central perspective

We have a New product-targeted Blog : The products, ingredients, anecdotes, the countries of the ingredients, the Muses the mythology which surrounds them. and so on...

---------
I've been a Seller, before I was a Maker.
As a Seller, I had ups and downs- all related to making money. There were no creative juices flowing, there is no elevated knowledge needed.

It was a Stepping Stone.
At the point, when I needed Healing, I found myself able to do just that.
Skin and Hair changed at my touch, my thought, my direction. I would see the difference in the faces and friends and family, and oh! what a joy to share my creation.
What I Made, made a difference.

What I thought and planned and tweaked, and made notes on, and modified, all this made a major difference. All this took years.
-------------------------------

All Healing is attributed to Divinity, Rejuvenation very obviously so.

People are rejuvenated when they hear helpful, motivational, comforting words, because they deal with so many negatives everyday which bring them down.  They go and live life better, have better relationships, because the spirit has been rejuvenated

So it is with Holistic Serums. They are helpful, comforting, motivate you to Look Better, Feel Better. All by yourselves.
--------------------------------
Everyone Makes
Even if its breakfast, the laundry, or a painting, everyone makes something.
And just like there is a difference to the breakfast one makes out of Fast Food, and slow-cooked food, so is the difference between any other company made products (Fast Food) and our Searched out ingredients.
If you are here, you are a Seeker, seeking a difference.

I make with the finest of ingredients, because I have quested for the best. To find something worth my time.

Rejuvenation is not for everyone. It is a priceless treasure and as for any treasure, it costs time, effort, thought, knowledge. It is for those who seek what is higher than themselves.

 Many lifestyles will deny its availability to you.
People live in broken homes, with damages on an emotional level and get used to it.
People live with spots, and aged skin and hair loss and are used to it. This is a certain lifestyle, it may take time to grow out of..

Rejuvenating products are for the Demanding - those who love a lot ... and expect to be loved a lot.

We make the finest Rejuvenating Products on the face of the earth using Oils of Flowers.
-------------------------
They offer the Ultimate Luxury.. of Skin & Hair that can be beautiful without makeup on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Was that Helpful, Useful, Entertaining? or anything else? TALK to me. And btw, connect to us on Facebook.