Foods that help relieve side effects of menopause -From Dr.colbert's site -link from post title
1. Consume soy products on a daily basis, including soymilk, tofu, tempeh, Miso soup, and roasted soy nuts.
2. Decrease consumption of meats and dairy products. Instead, choose small portions of free-range, extra lean meats—they contain fewer hormones.
3. Eat cruciferous vegetables daily or every other day. These include cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts.
4. Decrease your intake of saturated, hydrogenated, and polyunsaturated fats, and increase your consumption of monounsaturated fat, such as extra-virgin olive oil, almonds, avocados, etc.
5. Participate in regular aerobic exercise, such as brisk walking, cycling, gliding, etc. This helps decrease the frequency and severity of hot flashes.